Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dressy Casual 2012 | Jordyn

dressy casual



There are so many ways to dress but sure you need which is both chic and classy. I try to combine those two elements in one unite fashion. I find this. It's the Jordyn's casual fashion for this year. The casual theme and blink are combined well.

For the opening, I try to put stretc jeans from the Rock Revival Gwen Boot. The jeans get its best shape on my body. It's made of fine leather with black flap pockets with hand sanding details. Through the details, I get the best part of jeans. 

For the bag, I choose to add the River Island block blower bag in white color. The beauty of the bag could be seen also through the metal handle put by the designer on the bag.

Actually I don't like to wear much accessories but not with the earring. I think earrings are very important. For this style, I choose Belle Noel designed by Kim Kardashian from 14K gold. 

Then the shoes. For the shoes, this casual style goes well with the Sperry Top Sider which could go well with any style you get for the days.

Finally, it's simple but you couldn't forget it. It's grey sweater. Grey will go well with white and other neutral colors. So, you have to be proud of choosing this colors as yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment