Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dressy Casual 2012 | Outfit

dressy casual

One day I want to dress casually but still elegant. How to do it? It took for about two hours to think about the right items for me to wear. Then finally I got this, the most dressy casual for 2012.

I just place Baukjen perfect extra long t-shirt for every casual occasion. The length as what I've said, it is perfect for layering under the jackets or sweater, knits or anything that you want. 

For the jeans, it is better for you to take the straight leg jeans. It fits your legs. It will make your body look staller. Just find stretch jeans in L33 with worn effect denim wash, zipper fastening. I love this jeans because it is classic made from 98% cotton with 2% elastic materials.

Don't wear sandals. It's too simple. But don't use classic shoes too because this is not formal wear. Try boot. If you still don't find the right boot then you could take Harnett from Blowfish. The shoes are made from fine leather from the bottom to the up of the boot.

Take bow bag. I choose Alicia white featuring embellishment and elasticated ruching. Take some stuffs because yours won't move around. The zip fastening will help your bags keep the stuff safely.


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment