Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weekend Outfits 2012 | Coral Casual

weekend outfits 2012

Weekend is what people want to have everyday. This is why people often take their best outfits for weekend because weekend means that we could hang out and go everywhere we want. What's the best outfit for weekend? 

I just take the simple them for weekend. It means that I just combine t-shirt, jeans and the simple stuffs. For t-shirt, I choose the Baukjen the perfect extra long t-shirt. For the customes, this stuff is a favorite. The length is perfect for layering under the biker jackets, jersey or anything.

For jeans, I wear Adriano Goldschmied stilt cigarette. This jean features the zip and button fly, three front pockets, two back pockets with the contrasting stitching and belt loops.

I don't wear sandals nor shoes. So I try to wear suede ballet pump which is rounded in toe, low cut, suede lined which are all made from leather. This ballet pump is nice when I combine it with handbag from Jimmy Choo. 

The electic and artisanal touches will impress those who pass around me. This is why I try to take the Jimmy Choo handbag. The colors are available in yellow and coraland jade. Just take as your mood says today.

No comments:

Post a Comment