Monday, November 26, 2012

Fall Fashion | Command a Chance Coat

fall fashion

I was impressed on how fall fashion came this year. The color is dominated by brown, grey, and some other softer colors. Look at what I choose now. I call it the command  a chance coat. Why? You just need to take front hook closure, some decorative buttons, and then the additional button to decorate your style.

For the first highlight, it is the Cleofe trouser from Malene Birger. This trouser is high waist with wide leg featuring belt loops, zip front closure and single pleat on four pocket designs.

I know what's best for boots. It's Gucci leather knee boots made in dark cocoa leather. For the satchel, I choose Sahara Crochet embellished motif which gives its ethnic touch embodied in almost all part of satchel.

Finally, for another ethnically fall fashion, just add the Eliana earrings in Copper. Perfect! Now, I (and even you) could go confidentially under the umbrella in a rainy day.

You could substitute some brands I mentioned here if you are not really satisfied with the models or colors. But of course, we should change the design in a little way if you take the different colors. For example, if you don't like brown and you want to change it into green, of course, you should change other stuff too. The key here is that you need to make it match as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment