Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dressy Casual 2012 | Blue and Grey

dressy casual

Casual style will make all girl's day well. There's nothing to follow when you dress casually. This is what happen when you take dressy casual 2012 for your sunny day walking out. All are in blue and you could see the nice combination from the outfits above.

For the outer, I try to snap the Phase Eight Milo guinevere jumper which is super soft when I wear it. It features long sleeves and cowl neckline coming with complete soft knitted vest underneath the stripes.

For jeans, I choose the BLANK Bootcut jean which is distressed 5 pocket flair leg with whiskers, holes, and also worn edges.

All the outfits above are going to be nice when they are combined with Toms Classic Canvas flat shoes featuring fine woven canvas upper. They are nice shoes because you could insert directly to the vamp.

The bag should be made from denim too. That's why I love to wear Juicy Couture Grey Sequin Daydreamed Petals Bag which is made from grey cotton and synthetic fiber blend. The materials are soft with the elegant floral sequin embellishment.

Finally, I finish the outfits with Maison Martin Margiela silver necklace with crystal medallion. This necklace makes me looks shining although I just dress casually.

No comments:

Post a Comment