Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Fashion Trends | Rubies & Rugby

winter fashion trends


I always love winter. Why? Because this is the time where I could combine everything in one. I love when red dominates my appearance. I also love when I could wear sweater everytime. When I browsed the internet, I found the picture above. The theme above is called "Rubies & Rugby". How is it called with such term? Here I give you the details of "Rubies & Rugby".

First, we start with the boatneck top in rugby stripe. The top is crafted in linen mix with the classic silhouette. This top looks like sweater but it's actually a t-shirt. The t-shirt is finished with the taped neckline with nice dimension in loose fit. Actually this t-shirt could make you feel warmer without the additional sweater. But when you still want to combine with the sweater, It would be nicer also.

Low rise jeans from J Brand in pencil shape and dark vintage color will suit your upper style. The skinny jeans are stretch featuring five pocket design and belt loops with 12 inc leg opening.

Make your feet feel warmer with the boots from Gravitypope made of synthetic sole and suede upper.

While for the accessories, you could wear oval surround ring in red crystal. Take circular droid scarf from Mimco for the last touch. This scarf is made from 100% merino wool. The scarf is soft besides having the ladder effect. The scarf is thrown loosely for an easy and chic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment