Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Work Fashion Outfits 2012 | Remember This Moment

work fashion outfits 2012

I don't think that you need to look classier to be beautiful. Even in the office you could also make anything classier by wearing something simple. I've tried it and everything goes well.

I combine the one drape shoulder layered dress in mint green colors. This dress features a fluid chiffon fabric in mint green. The mint green color goes well with the tailored pants. This pant is famous in history so many women wear it when they go working at some places.

I choose pants which will give the wide space for the legs. With this easy and flattering cut, I could walk easily.

For this occasion, I choose Jimmy Choo stiletto sandal for my footwear. The metallic leather sandals from this designer featuring a curved front panel with cutout detail. This sandal is nice because it's completed with a buckled ankle strap and rear panel from gem.

Finally, it all could go well with the Givenchy envelope bag cocco print. This bag is originally made from leather with cotton lining to make it more beautiful. It's not so chic! That's why I need to add the braid bangle set in silver colors. The textural intrigue in the bracelet gives a different perspective toward the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment