Friday, November 30, 2012

Fall Fashion Trends | Gray Corduroy Skinny Pants

fall fashion trends


The best thing about fall is that you could find so many colors especially when it is applied on fashion. Brown, orange, black, and red are well combined to warm the autumn nuance.

For the upper clothing, first, we could start with the Baukjen the perfect extra long t-shirt. This becomes a favorite for anyone. I've repeated for many times. In fall season, you need something warmer and the shirt is what you need to wear when you want to combine it with the jacket or sweater.

I want something edgy for my style. This is why I choose Donna Karan belted stitched detail jacket. The jacket is purely made of lambskin leather from Italy. Of course, it's classy, elegant and expensive. But once I wear in while walking, people look at me. I thought they admire my jacket.Who could ignore the beauty of Donna Karan's jacket? 

For the bottom wear, I choose skinny pans. The Hudsom Supima Curduroy Collin gives me what I want. It has front faux pockets and black flap pockets. For you who are out of US, you couldn't get it because it won't be shipped out of US. So sorry, but yes, you could still substitute it with other brands.

For final classic touch, just add scarf. Chara scarf or Leopard scarf from Salvatore Ferragamo are the ones who will make your days more colorful. Give your feet, wedges shoes. If you don't know what wedges you should wear, then you could consider the Diane von Furstenberg wedges boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment